Hey everyone!!! Can I have your honest opinions please?? :)

Let me be the first... I LOVED it! I don't know the original version of the song at all, but yours was really fun and cute. Very very nice! You have a great voice and your video is MUCH more creative than any of mine (of course, I'm limited to the built-in camera on my Mac at the moment). And welcome to UU! Give us more!

Honestly?
Well done!
It's sassy and fun.
You look like you had a blast making it, and that comes through

Good on ya!

Honestly...I thought it was really cool. I haven't heard the original either but enjoyed yours. My two little girls (2 & 3) liked it too.

Aloha M1ssychr1ssy09,
I only caught a glimpse of your video, since it was freezing on me...does anybody else having this problem...I really wanted to see this one..shucks MM Stan...

Aloha
nicely done and very creative, enjoyed it. Good voice also. Keep it up, wanna see more..............BO..........

Very cute, creative and well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a great voice.
Roxhum

Yes, agree with everyone else, it's a great arrangement, beautifully shot and assembled, very nicely sung and played. Top marks.

There is just a tiny thing about being able to get the voice down low enough for some of it, losing a bit of power in the lowest register, but it doesn't detract from how sweet the whole thing is.

Oh, and what exactly is that percussion instrument? :))) I can't read the label. Most inventive, it's a hook that gets people wondering, and draws them in.

Looking forward to you posting more please :)

Bruce in Adelaide

I like you dubbing and video editing work. You have a good voice, too. Are you working on a MAC or PC and what software are you using?

Is that a coffee container drum? Very Creative. :)

I liked it, I hope to get to the point where I can edit videos. Nice!

Top notch, great vid overall! Your percussion is keeping me awake. Maybe decaf on the next song:)
DAP

That was fun - great job!

However, I'd recommend more shots WITH the glasses.:D

Jason

Nice job!

JJ

Sung nicely - great voice and harmony - I think you could put the lead vocal a little more out front, and put a little more stress on pronouncing the last word in a line - they fade sometimes.
I like it!

The harmonies were great. Like the whole thing. I have found Hills Bros. has a better tone than Folgers. What are your thoughts on that??

Top Bottom