Finally photos from ugh exhibit 2010

Those are gorgeous Mike. What is the thing in the 3rd picture? The one with the rope purfling, fingerboard center stripe, and bridge pins... That is a SERIOUSLY good-looking ukulele!

Thanks for the pics Mike. All I can say is WOW. :drool::drool:

that is a custom radio tenor style 3 by Kerri Char A great instrument maker and restoration expert you should see the details he put into making decal of state emblem etc on headstock Not for the price weary at 3,600.00

Last edited:
Aloha Mike,
Thanks for Sharing, awesome pictures....any special ones that really stood out and caught your eye????MM Stan...

Hey Chuck drove around the whole Big Island saturday with my girls and should and stopped by to see your tree house LOL Sorry we were so rushed Did manage to see the volcano though

Yeah, you really should have!
I saw those Kerry Char ukes in person. They were indeed incredible. Even the building methods were authentic including the French polish and his first attempts at Spanish heel construction. Very cool. He told me the first quote he got to have the decal made was $6,000.........

Absolutely stunning works of art. Thank you for showing them to us..............BO..........

that is a custom radio tenor style 3 by Kerri Char A great instrument maker and restoration expert you should see the details he put into making decal of state emblem etc on headstock Not for the price weary at 3,600.00

Yeah... I always seem to be able to pick out the really expensive items in whatever hobby I am interested in. It's one of my skills.

Great pictures, and a wonderful opportunity for those of us who have to live vicariously when it comes to ukes that are also pieces of art. Mahalos for posting!

Thanks Mike. Also it's good to see ya back around here. You have been missed.

thanks, i have been really battling seious health issues recently...been tough on the energy level....Thanksgiving with all my girls seemed to help alot with a stay on the Big island

Top Bottom