Sing-a-long Bus Trip UPDATE!

Miss Michele

Reaction score
I leave bright and early tomorrow morning! I appreciate everyone's encouragement and advice on if I should take the uke or not. THANK YOU!! But, I have decided NOT to take it. First off, I don't have a case for it. I hear the bus is going to be full of people and I'm afraid it might get broke, or even stolen! Also, the weather is suppose to be a little nasty.
I just don't want anything to happen to my "baby". Sorry to disappoint.

Maybe next time?

Do you have cases for all of your ukes? If not, where do you put them if not in use?

Aloha Miss Michele,
Have a nice trip with your Aunt.....I have a couple of ukes in the stock cardboard box...and one I use just one side upright against the wall open for a cheap stand so it doesn't fall and get damaged...MM Stan
Let us know How the trip turns out...Have Fun and Enjoy!!! Take Care and God Bless!!

Aloha Miss Michele, have an awesome time. Answer: Yes cases for all, need a case take your baby next time. Have a great time!

yes cases for all mine. Probably smart decision to not take it under those conditions. You are right about damage, theft, etc. Why take the chance. You definitely need to consider getting a case for it, even a cheaper uke crazy padded case works well, and stan's idea of the box it came in works, temporarily. Good luck on your trip and have fun, though it will be saddened a bit by not having your uke friend with you :) Lozark

Tell us about your trip. I have only a gig bag but would like a hard case. Just can't afford it today. You're smart not to take your baby without a case, as disappointing as it is to be without it for a while. It'll be waiting for you and you'll make sweet music together upon your return:p
DAP

Top Bottom