I makes me seriously ukulele

nicolas

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here, I would put myself more seriously and I love the ukulele get advice on what to learn and how can I organize my time to work knowing that I can make uke 2-3 hours by day.

Thank you in advance for your response

Nicolas

Hey Nicolas...
Did you try and check out Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for Awesome video tutorials....just google them ....Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy strummings!! MM Stan..

Aloha HH,
That sounds so cool, wish I lived closer bruddah...I hope someone here will take pictures and videos again...just love them!! Mahalo for the heads up!!! Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan..

What everyone has said is spot on. However, if you are starting by yourself, work on playing song for one hour, then strum patterns and theory and such. If you can can ahold of any beginner book by Jim Beloff you will be well on your way.

Aloha Nicolas,
Don't get discouraged, keep plugging away. If you get really frustrated, put it down and relax awhile. You'll come back to it with a new outlook. By all means, don't give up on the uke and more importantly, yourself. We're all pulling for you.....BO......

It appears to me you are a bit past beginner stages and perhaps need to develop technique and picking/strum coordination. You will really benefit from watching the really great players, Jake, Aldrine, James Hill, Ken Middleton, Music Mike, Aaron Keim, and the list could go on, and concentrate on their styles, not only their picking/chord/strum techniques, but the way they approach their music and songs and how they seem to feel inwardly in an outwardly expression of (if that makes any sense :))what they are playing. By the way I noticed recently a vid by Aaron Keim in which he uses Alaska pics and a thumb pic, and says he has used Alaska pics for two years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-betWOskc I don't really care for the Alaska pics, but anyway. (Sorry for the side bar) Lozark

Yes, I am a true beginner and I think you're right, I'm working my technique, my coordination with the strum. I watch the videos already a lot of Jake, Aldrin, James Hill, etc. ... and it helps me improve.
I must go see this video that I have not had the opportunity to go see.
Thank you for all the valuable advice

Nicolas

thanks hoosierhiver, I was hoping someone would answer. I will check it out

Top Bottom