Peter Frampton Visits KoAloha

Yes that is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

Aloha Ronnie,
Thanks for that. Heard him back in the day at Oakland Coliseum's "DAY ON THE GREEN". My wife and I dropped off our kids to attend it, and we went fishing for stripers right down the street. Could hear the concert real good. Ah, those were the days. ............BO............

Wow, Pops gifted him a jukulele! I wonder if I could pass for Eric Clapton.... :)

Aloha Ronnie,
Thanks for that. Heard him back in the day at Oakland Coliseum's "DAY ON THE GREEN". My wife and I dropped off our kids to attend it, and we went fishing for stripers right down the street. Could hear the concert real good. Ah, those were the days. ............BO............

Wow Bo, I had to read "stripers" twice since I mistook it for a double p spelling. I was thinking, "Wow, his wife was pretty cool to go fishing for strip(p)ers with him! : )

Sorry about that Bruddah!

Last edited:
Aloha Ronnie,

Hey 808. I saw him back in 1972 at the old Music Hall in Boston. His band, Frampton's Camel opened up for the J. Geils Band. My first concert. It was before he moved onto his succesful solo career. What do I remember about his band that night? It was LOUD!

I remember hearing an interview with him. He lost all his money in the 1987 crash, and was just getting by. David Bowie called and offered him a job playing guitar for his tour, as a band member. He jumped on it. And he was living in suburban Cincinnati, of all places. Boy that live album was popular.

Top Bottom