Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Talent

Votes: 37 36.6%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters

molokinirum

Reaction score
Have you been naughty or nice? What are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

I'm asking for some strings, books and music CD's

(Multiple choices allowed...for those who want it all!!)

Last edited:
A crown bridge KoAloha Tenor would be nice.

Hi molokirinum

great poll mate. Can never have enough ukes or cases!!!! I actually bought my daughter a lovely Emil Bader mango pineapple uke in a tweed case. I also ticked the "other" box as I am hoping to be gifted a couple of graphic novels, namely, Art Spiegelman's "Two Towers" and Marjane Satrapi's "Persepolis".

Nice thread molo, and have a beaut Christmas everyone!

Makala Dolphin in Candy Apple Red!

I checked the Talent box.
On top of all this fun, it'll be awesome.

If my fingers could start acting like they belong on the ukulele I would be ever so happy.

Aloha Moloinirum,
Awww I thought you were handing things out....shucks!!! only kidding...Happy Holidays Brother!!! and Have a Merry Christmas!! Your Friend, MM Stan..

It's a nice thought, but I can't imagine my wife (or anyone else) getting me a uke for Christmas. Even if I told her specifically what to get me.

I want dimples like Aldrine. No, I want Aldrine's dimples. Yes, that's it! I want Aldrine's dimples pressed against my face.
:uhoh: I wanna say something funny about your post but I just can't do it. It's too perfect.

I'm actually in UAS remission so I just voted for talent. Some practice-free talent sounds good.

Well you asked two questions; what do you want? Answer, new ukulele and case. And what will you get? Answer music book.
Roxhum

I want what sukie wants, ya ya & Aldrines dimples, talent, youth... But seriously I hope those in need get what they need. Merry Christmas & spread the uke!

That's on my personal ukulele list, but its below quite a few other things first =( I really want one. Are you asking for a fretless or fretted?

It's the least like anything else I have, so it's easier to justify than another soprano/concert/tenor. ;) Fretted, most likely.

If the new Ohana five string (octave G string paired) tenor comes out, I will aim for that from Santa. In the meanwhile, I am preparing a whole herd (or should that be a pod?) of dolphins for my nearest and dearest family members. I have been changing strings all week, and even tweaked the set-up on one! Hopefully, when they are all opened (hopefully together if the flu skips us this year) they will stay in tune. I will have to break them all in.

–Lori

Top Bottom