Surprising offer for a ukulele I was selling

ukuDaily

Reaction score
So, I advertised my Mainland Mango concert on Craigslist the other day. Today I received the following offer...

"i will let you lay my wife for that ukelele and so will she. serious. :) shes 24."

Amazing the lengths people will go to just to get a ukulele.

So, I advertised my Mainland Mango concert on Craigslist the other day. Today I received the following offer...

"i will let you lay my wife for that ukelele and so will she. serious. :) shes 24."

That's quite interesting, Brah. Unless laying his wife magically makes your asking price appear, I wouldn't recommend it.

Maybe he just misspelled it.
mauna_loa.jpg

Was a visit to the doctor included? How about a penicilin shot? Crazy, desperate people in this world. We need to recruit them all into UU so they can find the Aloha Spirit along with the uke of course.

I'd be tempted to write back to tell him that his mother already offered that deal.....and maybe she'll let him play it next time he's over!

Aloha Mike,
It reminds me of the movie with Demi Moore....Indecent Proposal...Wow 2 desparate ukers...Hope she was a beautiful as Demi..he he ...

I'd be tempted to write back to tell him that his mother already offered that deal.....and maybe she'll let him play it next time he's over!

The winner and still champion!

But why is the fretboard all sticky?

Pics or it did'nt happen!!! Also post a video with a sound clip!!!!

So THAT'S the uke exchange rate!

I have a Mango Mainland too. .................

I am embarassed to say how I got it.

Remember this is a family channel.

Anyway, good thing you're not selling a vintage instrument, he may have offered up his Grandmother.

Haha...he must be really desperate and his if his wife is ok with it, she must like his playing techinque......

Top Bottom