Post Your Info for the UU World Wide Listing

Dane

Reaction score
EDIT 5/15/14: UU became too popular and I didn't have enough time to invest in this project. Sorry and thanks to everyone who participated, if you would like your info removed feel free to PM me and I'll do my best! Happy strumming!

NOTE: Please also visit Seeso's Put Your City on the UU Map!

This is the thread that you post your information to, the actual listing can be found here: World Wide UU member Listing! [Find Members Here](Please do NOT post in the listing thread, it is for information purposes only)

I will post this by sections, such as continents, then country, then states/provinces whatever. But I will need your help when you post your location so that I can get it right when I add you to the list. So include all details up to your city (please do NOT post your street address) and I will place your name for that city and link to your personal profile so that if someone wanted to contact you, they could!

If you are not a native English Speaker, please feel free to add your information however you are used to it, (example: different characters, etc) just make sure that I can copy and paste it. But I will need BOTH, this way other people can find it too!

How to post your location:
Your Name (UU: Your UU name, + any other handles you have for other ukulele related things)
City:
State or Province (Abbreviation of State or Province):
Country (Abbreviation of Country):

Please include full names of states/provinces as well as the abbreviations.

*Example: Give it to me exactly like this PLEASE I probably won't post your info if I can't figure it out.
"Name: Dane Mehl (UU: Dane, YouTube: DaneUni)
City: Santa Barbara
State/Province: California (CA)
"

***(Full name not required, UkuleleUnderground user-name is required though.)

Last edited:
Oh and hopefully this list will get huge!! So if you have suggestions that are better than the search function or whatever please tell me.

And if you post, but then don't see your name show up on the list in a few days, just send me a PM, because I probably just missed it.

I'll play- would love to find some ukers up here to play with (although I am creating my own small army)
Dave Laurice (UU TCK, Youtube Boweewowee)
Cloverdale Ca
United States Of America (USA)
that all I gotta do?

I'll play- would love to find some ukers up here to play with (although I am creating my own small army)
Dave Laurice (UU TCK, Youtube Boweewowee)
Cloverdale Ca
United States Of America (USA)
that all I gotta do?

Yes sir, you are now on the list. Thanks for bein the first! Hopefully people will get into it and we'll get a big list.

I'm gonna work on the format a bit so it looks nice and clean, and easy to quickly glance at

Aloha Dane

Burton Tamarra ( UU 808boy )
Salida, California
USA

Bob J.
Chiba City, Japan

g'day Dane

Jon Duncan (UU: eugene ukulele)
Birralee, Tasmania (Tas)
Australia.

great idea mate!

Alan Prudhoe (UU Equiplay)
County Durham, England (UK)
Europe

That ok??

Doug Esterline "Uncle Leroy"
Okinawa City
Okinawa, Ja.

Larry Martin
Camdenton, Missouri
USA
(lozarkman) UU (Lozark sign off)

Super Idea Hope Everyone participates Lozark

Joey Paul (UU: joeybug Youtube: MsJoeyBug)
Swindon, Wiltshire, (Wilts)
United Kingdom (UK)

Top Bottom