The christmas rush is wearing me out LOL

MGM

Reaction score
My worker ambushed me after a full bowl of oxtail soup....

052-8.jpg

Aloha Brah,
You made me ono for oxtail soup, been like 15 yrs. or so. Googled it and got a recipe from Hawaii. Making it tomorrow. Eh, thanks for the idea. Mahalo..............BO.........

Heh, heh. You're not supposed to bond with 'em, you're supposed to ship 'em! LOL

Best used to be Kalihi bowl but Zippys one is not too shabby....extra ginger and shoyu please...Oh shin kalbi it is now for dinner lucky i live Hawaii...

The trouble this year is supply I wish i had 100 more acacia tenors and travel tenors Cant get um Travel tenors out until next year colored makalas are almost non existant in quantities... Check out the super low cyber sale prices on ponos....

Howzit Mike that'll do it everytime.....even the pigs feet too...broke da mouth....MM Stan....

about three weeks also there is acacia baritones all gone in usa though

Yeah, those are pretty cool. UAS is killing me; there are only a dozen or so ukes that I want, lol.

Hope you survive the Holidays, Mike. :)

My dad was in retail. I'm sure we have a photo of him like the photo of you, except he would have been holding a sweater instead of an ukulele. If I remember, the holiday season was the biggest chunk of his business for the year. Congrats on being so busy!

In Indonesia, they call oxtail soup "sop bontut". It is awesome fried.

Top Bottom