FS: Tiki Surf Flea M30

provines

Reaction score
<SOLD>

I have a just like new Tiki Surf Flea. It's the M30 with plastic fretboard. I just bought it two weeks ago to use as a prop for a class I was teaching out of town. I sing this song I wrote and bring some folks up to the front, give them leis and they dance the hula for the rest of the class' delight. It's a good ice breaker. It is a good uke as far as the Flea line goes. I like the dark wood in the neck. I've decided that I can use one of my other sopranos for this gig and could use the cash here at Christmas. Or... if you've got something cool to trade, I'm all ears. So, here it is at $150.00 shipped CONUS. It comes with the denim Flea Bag. Feel free post questions here, like I have to tell you folks that :cool:
IMG_3182.jpgIMG_3185.jpgIMG_3183.jpgIMG_3180.jpgIMG_3186.jpg

Email me at dprovines@provines.net That would be the fastest way to get a hold of me or you can PM me here.

Last edited:
Pretty sweet - I'm sure it will sell fast. Would make a great Christmas present for someone - if I hadn't just bought 6 (!) new ukes, I'd think about it myself. (2 of the new ones are gifts). :)

Pretty sweet - I'm sure it will sell fast. Would make a great Christmas present for someone - if I hadn't just bought 6 (!) new ukes, I'd think about it myself. (2 of the new ones are gifts). :)

wow Gmoney!!! 6 new ukes mate!!! Know what you'll be up to over the holiday season!!! :eek: Happy strumming!

Top Bottom