Muisc Festival In Charleston SC Dec 4 and 5

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

If you are in the Charleston SC area this weekend you might want to check out the Awendaw Green Music Festival this weekend Dec 4 and 5. 4 stages 100+ musicians all to benefit charity . On Saturday (Dec 4) The Charleston Hot Shots (us) will be on the dance stage at 12:00 noon and Noodle and the fabulous V-Tones will be on the Dance stage at 4:00PM. Should be a lot of fun.

"In all, over 150 performers amidst 66 unique acts will play over the two days. Two Center Stages will rotate 45-minute sets, allowing continuous music from noon – 10 pm each day....."

http://www.awendawgreen.com/home/2010/11/awendaw-green-music-festival/

http://www.awendawgreen.com/home/2010/11/music-fest-lineup-announced/

Hey everyone,

If you are in the Charleston SC area this weekend you might want to check out the Awendaw Green Music Festival this weekend Dec 4 and 5. 4 stages 100+ musicians all to benefit charity . On Saturday (Dec 4) The Charleston Hot Shots (us) will be on the dance stage at 12:00 noon and Noodle and the fabulous V-Tones will be on the Dance stage at 4:00PM. Should be a lot of fun.

"In all, over 150 performers amidst 66 unique acts will play over the two days. Two Center Stages will rotate 45-minute sets, allowing continuous music from noon – 10 pm each day....."

http://www.awendawgreen.com/home/2010/11/awendaw-green-music-festival/

http://www.awendawgreen.com/home/2010/11/music-fest-lineup-announced/

The Hotshots are hot!! Get out there and see them if you can. seriuously great performers and players:)

Aloha Ukuleleblues, sounds awesome thats alot of performers & acts. you got a great weekend coming up! Hope you can take some pics & post the festival. Wish I could go, not exactly in my backyard. Have fun thanks for sharing.

Charleston is such a fun town!

Man I wish I could go! We love the Seewee! My daughter's Cajun band plays there when they come in for Piccolo Spoleto.

BTW...We went to an Oyster Roast last weekend here in Charlotte and gorged on some Oysters from Bulls Bay. They sure were good!

Man I wish I could go! We love the Seewee! My daughter's Cajun band plays there when they come in for Piccolo Spoleto.

BTW...We went to an Oyster Roast last weekend here in Charlotte and gorged on some Oysters from Bulls Bay. They sure were good!
We played at FestiVELO Wed and Thursday and they had Oysters Thurs and invited us to partake. They even shucked them!! Tonight we're headed out to Cypress Gardens, where we volunteer, to another oyster roast. I hope they have local clusters, noice and salty, yum!!!

We played at FestiVELO Wed and Thursday and they had Oysters Thurs and invited us to partake. They even shucked them!! Tonight we're headed out to Cypress Gardens, where we volunteer, to another oyster roast. I hope they have local clusters, noice and salty, yum!!!

Ours were so well seasoned with the sea salt we didn't need any sauce or butter. Just a knife, dish towel and a Spaten Octoberfest. The host was originally from Mt. Pleasant and had a grill set up just like they used to have out at Bowen's Island. Brought back memories.
Do you ever run across David and Ivy Shepherd (SC Broadcasters)? They're good friends/former bandmates of my daughter from when she played Old Time. David is a Luthier/repair wizard and a heck of a nice guy. Ivy teaches at College of Chas.

Ours were so well seasoned with the sea salt we didn't need any sauce or butter. Just a knife, dish towel and a Spaten Octoberfest. The host was originally from Mt. Pleasant and had a grill set up just like they used to have out at Bowen's Island. Brought back memories.
Do you ever run across David and Ivy Shepherd (SC Broadcasters)? They're good friends/former bandmates of my daughter from when she played Old Time. David is a Luthier/repair wizard and a heck of a nice guy. Ivy teaches at College of Chas.

I haven't ran across David and Ivy in our wanderings around here.

Top Bottom