Mach 4 on Kala Pocket uke

GX9901

Reaction score
I gave it a shot, and now you can laugh at it....:p

Aloha GX9901, good job & nice hoody. Thanks for sharing.

George you're out of control! I don't see how you can change instruments and still play like that. I have a hard time switching from a tenor to a concert fret board.

Impressive stuff

VeRy CooL.... lots of sweet notes on that cute li'l uke. Mahalo for sharing... :)

Aloha George,
WoW I think you're out of control man...that was cool!! glad to see you're enjoying and putting to good use your new uke.....wonder how long until the fun will last until it fizzes out...You made me see that
you can have fun with those tiny ukes and it is not on a limited basis...I think....Thanks For sharing...Happy strummings Brother...MM Stan

George you're out of control! I don't see how you can change instruments and still play like that. I have a hard time switching from a tenor to a concert fret board.

Haha, it's not like I played it well on the mini-uke. Just doing some hacking there.

Aloha George,
WoW I think you're out of control man...that was cool!! glad to see you're enjoying and putting to good use your new uke.....wonder how long until the fun will last until it fizzes out...You made me see that
you can have fun with those tiny ukes and it is not on a limited basis...I think....Thanks For sharing...Happy strummings Brother...MM Stan

I guess the novelty of the mini-uke could fizzle out. But so far it is fun to mess around on it not only at home, but taking it to different places. I've already taken it to a friend's house and a hockey rink (while waiting for my daughters to learn ice skating) and its portability is a real plus. My fingers did get kind of cold playing by the ice rink though. :p

Top Bottom