The Story of TCK's Martin Type 3M

lambchop

Reaction score
UU member TCK was kind enough to let me reprint the story of how he got his Martin Type 3M which is one of the Ukulele's featured in the "One Ukulele" video. It's a pretty cools story and I thought some of you may like it and may even be able to comment to TCK on one of the questions he has about the Martin. You can read it at http://oneukulele.blogspot.com/2010/12/ukulele-of-one-ukulele-3-tcks-martin.html

Aloha Mike,
I heard that nice story and Dave's a pretty lucky guy....maybe he'll play the song for us...thanks for Sharing....MM Stan

Great story, thanks for posting that.

Thanks for the props fitncrafty- next one I promise will have some stomach steinway in it

POW!
i love this place- you guys rock!
Thanks for the props on the blog Mike

On behalf of Shirley, myself, and the world, thanks for the song, Dave, it was played perfectly! Oh, and thanks for the plug for my blog - I have to embed this in a new post right now, I am so inspired - I assume since you put this on YouTube that will be okay. This is very inspirational and, wow, what a ukulele! I am honored you are a part of the video and honored to know you. Mike

Awe Mike, yer' makin' me blush...if only I was half the player my ukulele wants me to be. Glad you liked the tune mate, and yeah, it's ok to post it wherever ;)
your enthusiasm is contagious man.

Top Bottom