WTB: Bushman Baritone

Ron

Reaction score
I can't find a Bushman Baritone anywhere. Jenny or Cedar Tone. Looking for a good price. Anyone want to sell?

I have a BUSHMAN BARITONE for sale

Hey there Ron,

I do have a Bushman Baritone Uke that I could sell. I bought it almost a year ago but have not picked it up to play no more than 5 times! ha ha The only reason is because I have 3 other ukes that get more of my attention and I don't really like to play the baritione because of the different tuning. I play in a band and mainly use a concert or tenor, so I practice with those. I did change out the strings to Aquila strings because I am a big fan of those strings. I think they sound the best.

Anyway, if you are interested, I can give you the exact model number of the uke and send you pictures of it as well. Let me know if you are so I can send you the pics via e-mail.

Thanks,

-Gerald
geraldrperez@gmail.com

UU scores again. Just purchased from Gerald above. That's my first UU Uke purchase, my first overseas online uke purchase, my first uke purchase outside your bog-standard makala/kala/lanikais.(well if you don't count the project marunugi)
Quite excited.
Thanks team.

Last edited:
Top Bottom