Luna Ovangkol Tenor on Gold Box deals today

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anybody in the market, Amazon has a Luna Ovangkol Tenor Uke coming up at 11am EST on their Gold Box deals today (Sat). I dont know much about Luna, but I looked the Luna Ovangkol up and it looks pretty nice.

They also have a 5 string banjo coming up. I am trying to resist both.

I think it's this one..

154641_182600045089127_100000173975723_705928_3148104_n.jpg
Regular price of $288.64. Lets see what they list it for in gold box deals.

Last edited:
hey brother Tudorp

thanks for the tip mate. Luna looks real nice. Unfortunately, Amazon won't ship a musical instrument to Australia for some reason, so that puts me out of the equation...

That's a good price... I have their concert floral and love it.. If you do a search on you tube Luna has a channel set up and you can hear samples of all their ukes on there...

Yeah, thats their list price on Amazon, the gold box deals in allot of their sales go for 50%-%75 of the regular listed price, so it's worth watching.

I wonder why they don't ship to Australia my brother? I know shipping there is very expensive, because I have shipped model train stuff to fellow model rail roaders there. Never really knew why that was other than maybe the shipping infulstructure in Australia limits it/

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Good Morning and Mahalo for the heads up on the Amazon Gold Box Deal for the Day!!! glad to see you still following them...what do you think, $140.00 maybe ?????
Let try and guess and see who comes closer...anybody else like try to guess the bargin price????? I Hope you're fine brother, Have a Nice day!!! Aloha Bruddan Stan....
Gold box deal starts in 2 hours 6 minuetes....post you guess....he he....

Last edited:
morning Stan

I'll weigh in with a guess of $120!!!!

Cool guessing game for the morning. My guess is $159.99

Let's lay down some rules. Closest to the gold box price without going over wins. The rest has to take up a collection and buy it for the winner!! hahhah.. If it is around $150, Im gonna have a hard time resisting it, even tho I can't afford it, nor need it..

About 30 minutes to countdown.

I'm in Michigan, so I can meet ya at the border, lol..

The price is $149.99.. Active NOW. KEM got it on the nose.. You work for Amazon?lol

Actually, as far as I know, Amazon won't ship instruments anywhere outside the U.S. It can be frustrating for Canadians. So close, and yet so far...

I guess $149.99, just because I can.

The winner!

Wow, it IS 149.99, which completely overwhelmed any resistance I had. In for one!

lol.. Cool and congrats, awesome deal. As for me, I am stomping around in the living room throwing a temper tantrum. I guess I at least get a good Cardio workout out of it, lol..

They were all claimed within 4 minutes. Either they only had 4 for sale or there are a lot of crazy ukers out there :)

Well, THAT was a completely random guess that somehow worked out perfectly. I only "win" stuff when I don't actually "win" stuff, if you know what I mean. If only I could play poker with that much luck and accuracy...

Im glad they are all gone now. I just hope us here at UU got em. Im glad they are gone, now because now I can stop stomping around in a temper tantrum. I was getting tired.. lol..

Last edited:
Anybody here that got in on that deal. Post and let us know. More importantly, when you get it, a review might be in order?

I just noticed Amazon has offered a waiting list you can get on for this Uke. Not sure what exactly that means, but it might not be over with it.

Top Bottom