Pure torture Q.Q

HornedOne

Reaction score
I just paid off the loan from my tenor uke to my mom. and now I have my eye on the jazz eleuke with the vintage sunburst finish. and I have the money. But I can't spend it yet xD I need to sell my acoustic electric guitar before I can buy another instrument :p

Aloha Artemis,
Sounds to me you got UAS fever...eh!! That's Ukulele Aquisition Syndrome prematurely....I'd save up until you have enough for a really good solid body uke....that way you wont have alot of the same entry
and middle level ukes that sound the same...in the long run you'll save much more on upgrades...get a few really good ones rather alot of so so ones..Good Luck and Have fun and enjoy playing them....
Happy Strummings...MM Stan..

the problem with real solid wood ukes is the humidity problem. we have dry winters and crazy humid summers so all solid ukes aren't that good of an Idea
and when I play an instrument that costs loads of money I'll be afraid to play it.

besides I love the sound of my kala tenor (wich has a solid sitka spruce top) tuned in a weird tuning somewhere between dgbe and gcea, using worth browns.

and my makala pineaple sings in d tuning

I just want the eleuke so I can play at night and in the morning so I won't bother the folks upstairs. and so I can play around with a wah wah and all other kinds of crazy stuff :p

Top Bottom