Los Angeles/Orange County.

UkuleleBlake

Reaction score
If anyone is somehow connected to any club/deli/coffeehouse/any place owners in the Los Angeles/Orange Counties that would be interested in live entertainment (my ukulele work as well as my band)(preferably my band), please post here and let me know. Thanks a ton. :music:

What kind of band is it? I may know some venues in OC...

Any kind of a band you want it to be. We play our own music (rock n' roll), but can do any cover of any song. Let me know, I appriciate it.

Any kind of a band you want it to be. We play our own music (rock n' roll), but can do any cover of any song. Let me know, I appriciate it.
Okay, any kind of band is pretty general.....give us an age group. Rock-n-roll to a 20 something is not especially rock-n-roll to a 50 year old......any videos?

Just general rock. Not screamo or metal or anything like that. We can play any song you need. Say you were looking for a specific type of music. Say 60's. We could put together a set for that. Or if you wanted our original music, we could play that too. We're influenced by Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Boston, Guns N' Roses, Journey, and others. We're not dated though. We all play our instruments extremely well and can learn any song. We're basically classic rock, but modern enough for everyone to enjoy. Just timeless rock like songs like Any Way You Want It, November Rain, Foreplay/Longtime. Just songs that are classics and can last through any era. We're all pretty young (15), but don't mark us off for that. We're Blake(Myself) -Vocals and Guitar, Rick -Lead Guitar, Cole - Bass, and Casey - Drums. So let me know, thanks.

Top Bottom