Original 1920's Martin 5K series vintage Ukulele in Case Offers considored

mocoates

Reaction score
**EDIT** Sorry guys forgot to add, I only joined today for the sole reason as a Ukulele player I wanted to give you the opportunity to purchase this first, I will be listing it in other places such as eBay...... I would rather it sold to someone who is going to use it.. Regards, Mo

ITEM: Original 1920's R.F. Martin Vintage 5k series Ukelele EXTREMELY RARE
I have had and played this Ukelele for over 30 years myself and was given to me by my father. It is in excellent playable condition with a few cosmetic faults (see images) It has had the bridge repaired at some point (well before my time) and some of the Pearl Inlays on the fret board are missing.

It has a fantastic tone and you can see how well played it has been from the wearing on the body from strumming. It has been played professionally for the last 25 years and has seen some great use at some prestigious venues throughout the UK.
It's authentic and I'm quite happy to have this verified for any potential buyers. I have been offered various amounts for this beautiful ukelele over the years ranging from £2000 to £9,000 but I have never had the desire to sell it as I love it so much. However times move on and I have a family, it seems silly to leave it in the case collecting dust at the back of my wardrobe no matter how much I love it.

It has the original case as you can see in the images. I will ship this Uke anywhere in the world with full insurance and with only the best courier companies.
Any questions please feel free to email me at : ukeinfo@pixelsandpaint.co.uk

Only serious offers please

Attachments

• IMG_5711.jpg
    IMG_5711.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5708.jpg
    IMG_5708.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5724.jpg
    IMG_5724.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 50