FS/FT: David Gill Pineapple Concert

provines

Reaction score
<SOLD> <SOLD> This uke is really sold.

For those who know David's work, you'll know what I've got here. A perfect mahogany concert pineapple. I think these are on par with the 1K boys. However, I've got to raise some cash here at Christmas so here it is. It is not going on Ebay as only UU'ers will appreciate this uke. I will consider a trade for a very nice baritone uke but it has to be a really good uke. This uke is worth more than what Dave asks but in keeping with UU's community policy, I will not ask more than I paid for it. So here it is for $350 shipped CONUS. No case but I've kept it in a very nice humidified case; I want to keep the case.
Email me at dprovines@provines.net or PM me here.
IMG_4222.jpgIMG_4224.jpgIMG_4225.jpgIMG_4219.jpgIMG_4218.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet uke. I didn't know you were thinking about selling this one. So tempting, but I am holding out for your 6 string we talked about (provided you let me play it first). We need to meet up so you can take my Kanile'a for a spin. It is a beautiful sounding chunk of wood.

I decided that my six string is a keeper. I'll never part with it. You don't need another uke anyway now that you've got your K. I'll drop you a note this week so I can drop by and see your new beauty.

Sorry Folks, this uke is no longer available. Merry Christmas Everyone!

congrats to who ever bought it.
If you come to UWC 2011, David may be there.

I just raised $170 by selling a uke, so I'm nearly half way there! :)
Congrats to anyone who beats-me-to-it! :D

First and last bump. I'll keep it if this listing falls to the bottom of the stack.

Provines, what kind of hardcase can one get to fit this uke?

I bought a rectangle hard case with faux ostrich leather from UkeRepublic. They don't make them anymore and I really want to keep it. Any concert size case that will accommodate a pineapple uke will work. Mike aka MGM has cases that are made for pineapple ukes. They run the same price as regular cases.

However, If someone really wants it, I'll sell it for what it cost me, $100.00. It has never left the house and is in perfect condition.

Last edited:
I found a generic tenor hard case fit my concert pineapple really well. Check your dimensions first.
Lots of room for humidifier and a wipe down cloth.

If this uke is still available, bring it to our lunch this week. I just may need to take it off your hands. I need it like I need a third leg, but David Gill ukes don't come around that often.

Provines, what kind of hardcase can one get to fit this uke?

I have a black rectangular Fremont case that my MP concert pineapple fits in perfectly. I think the David Gill would fit in it fine and MGM sells them.

Optional Case

Here is the case I have that I will let go for $100.00 if you purchase the Gill. The close up is a better representation of the true color of the case. It is cow leather that is pressed to look like ostrich.

DSCN2354.jpgDSCN2352.jpg

I have a black rectangular Fremont case that my MP concert pineapple fits in perfectly. I think the David Gill would fit in it fine and MGM sells them.

That is what I have for my DSG Concert pineapple. it fits really well

Top Bottom