Uke Label help please?

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am looking at these two ukes. Does anyone know anything about these two labels? Especially those on the island because they look like maybe island souvenir ukes?

162822_183115851704213_100000173975723_711103_6821926_n.jpg

Aloha Tudorp,
They are both made in china and distrubted here in Hawaii...Leolani..OMI International Inc...P.O. box 2342 Honolulu, Hawaii 96804
I have the Leolani, and I got my tenor with a nylon hard foam case tuner with Aqulia strings and and extra set...it has perfect intonation and sound..but they have many grades and have cheaper tourist ones to
to nice zebrawood ones..I got mine at Walmart, it was a package deal for get this... 89.00 plus tax..well worth it..I believe it's made in china but ditributed in and from Hawaii...mine is mahogany..
The other ukulele I have never seen but here some information...Universial Worldwide trading company Inc..2301 Kuhio Avenue suite #333 Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 and is made in china also and distributed here..
I hope it helps brother...Have a Nice day!! Bruddah Stan..

It does Brudda Stan, Thanks..

I kinda figured these two are cheap tourist ukes, probably sold in shops there on the Island. These two are very brightly painted and look cartoony, which I think many of those types are to catch the tourists eye walking the shops there. They are on Goodwill auction for less than $10 for the pair of them tho. I am thinking if I can get those two cheap, I can goof around with painting them something more personal and goofy without messing up a good uke, and use them to give to a couple kids in my area.

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
My Leolani even tho it's a cheap ukulele....sounds like a dream...sweet sound, good intonation, My cousin told me to check it out...it was well worth it and more..but I'm sure other may not be as good...Stan
Good for a Painting project tho.....

Top Bottom