PDA

View Full Version : Ghost sighting in my apartment

rayan
01-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Last night around 1 a.m. walking out of my bathroom after I brushed my teeth, I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch. I quickly walked to the living room but there wasn't anything there.

It couldn't have been lights from the road cause it kind of went in a zig zag pattern and it was inside my place.

I want to try to see it again tonight.

NukeDOC
01-24-2008, 05:32 PM
nice!!! i love ghost hunting.

Fred Miu
01-24-2008, 06:11 PM
sorry, that was me last night getting food from your fridge. -_-"

record it though!

UkeBoy916
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Last night around 1 a.m. walking out of my bathroom after I brushed my teeth, I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch. I quickly walked to the living room but there wasn't anything there.

It couldn't have been lights from the road cause it kind of went in a zig zag pattern and it was inside my place.

whaaat, and you live by yourself? that's crazy

Kateri
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM

You and I should start a haunted apartment club.

JTY
01-24-2008, 07:34 PM
zig-zag ? hmmm..

pakiboy949
01-25-2008, 02:02 AM
smokin that weed rayan? hahah jk, i've seen ghosts before also.

ChiyoDad
01-25-2008, 04:58 AM
... I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch.

Streaker trying to seduce you? :D

Let us know what you find out. Over in the town of Danville, there were always reports of ghosts of native Americans showing-up in backyards. Some houses were apparently built over burial grounds.

On the islands, my old college buddy always told me these stories of obake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obake) and menehune (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menehune). Then, there's the Huaka'i Po (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_in_Hawaii).

I still remember his story of the living room curtains twisting ... when there was no wind. He was a big guy but that incident really creeped him out and made him a believer.

rayan
01-25-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm going to set up a Ustream for my apartment this week and post a link here. Then you guys can tell me if you see anything funny.

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-26-2008, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=ChiyoDad;3436]Streaker trying to seduce you? :DQUOTE]
LOL!

I haven't seen a ghist before but i used to be scared of mirrors.. because of "bloody marie"

Kateri
01-27-2008, 10:55 AM
I haven't seen a ghist before but i used to be scared of mirrors.. because of "bloody marie"

Don't even get me started on bloody mary!!

titoboy5
01-29-2008, 12:19 AM
hey rayan, did it have a shadowy thing chasing the flash? if so, get that place blessed.

tsudawuda
01-31-2008, 07:25 PM
as long as its not a little girl :[

rayan
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
hey rayan, did it have a shadowy thing chasing the flash? if so, get that place blessed.

Why what is that?

Misguided Musician
02-02-2008, 05:17 PM
as long as its not a little girl :[
Thos lil girls scare the crap out of me. I've had a run in with at least 5 lil girl spirits and only 1 seemed friendly.

Bigylittle
02-02-2008, 05:21 PM

Why do you brush your teeth so late? o.o

titoboy5
02-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Why what is that?

from wat i know spirits that are white tend to be friendly to a certain point, but when you see dark shadowy figures,they're the ones that you should stay away from. most important is how you feel when you're around it .

Landon
02-02-2008, 07:06 PM
i, for one, do not believe in ghosts.

Kateri
02-03-2008, 10:43 AM
from wat i know spirits that are white tend to be friendly to a certain point, but when you see dark shadowy figures,they're the ones that you should stay away from. most important is how you feel when you're around it .

i had a dark shadowy figure in my old apartment. he used to press me.

Misguided Musician
02-03-2008, 02:52 PM
I had a run in with a shadow once in my living room. I was getting a snack at like 2 a.m. and when I was walking I saw a shadowy figure. It walked right through me and I hit the ground choking. My mom turned on the lights when she heard me and then it stopped. After that no more midnight snacks... Ok well I do it with some rosary beads:D

UkuLeLesReggAe
02-03-2008, 07:06 PM
i wouldn't mind having a ghost experience.i think it would be awesome. as long as you cant tough them and they cant touch you..

i used to do a thing called weegee board (spell?) and it actually moved :|!!

scarey stuff

Kateri
02-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Don't touch those things! they are EVIL!

titoboy5
02-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Don't touch those things! they are EVIL!

yep! thats how i gots a unwanted guest in the spare room. nothing good comes from that evil thing!

Ukulele_Junkie
02-04-2008, 06:37 PM
ur post is extreme dude. You should watch A Haunting on discovery channel. they have re-enactments of those kinda things. shyts freaky man.

tsudawuda
02-04-2008, 07:24 PM
man i dont care if its friendly or not. if i see a ghost in my house, im gonna break through the front door and run for my life!!
then ill use a fishing pole to get my stuff out.

Ukulele_Junkie
02-04-2008, 07:33 PM
haha fish for your stuff. funny stuff
When i was watching A Haunting, don't mean to scare anyone, but some houses, people use to do this freaky ass rituals to open a dimension to hell and like non human spirits would pass through the portal, kinda like demons i guess. They defined the spirits as non human and the other type is human, usually a human spirit you won't have to worry about, but you have to know the history of what went down in your house so u have a little bit of clarity to think there is a presence in your house.

i may sound odd but yeah jus saying what i saw on the show :eek:

Kateri
02-04-2008, 07:39 PM
My psychic-ish friend told me when I lived in my old apartment that my spare bedroom had a portal of some sort in it where spirits came in and out. Which explained why nobody ever wanted to go in that room. We all knew something wasn't right with it.

tsudawuda
02-04-2008, 07:46 PM
portal to hell huh?
i dont think thats a good place to be.

NukeDOC
02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
a little tangent here... i was taking a shower the other day. shampooing my stubble (shaved head). so while i was rinsing it off (with my eyes closed) my tube of toothpaste fell of the ledge it was on (yeah i brush my teeth in the shower) and hit me on the shoulder on the way down.

i never moved anything from that ledge before that happened. hahaha i thought to myself "ok that was weird". and i went on.

told my dad the story yesterday and he started to freak out. haha