Ghost sighting in my apartment

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Last night around 1 a.m. walking out of my bathroom after I brushed my teeth, I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch. I quickly walked to the living room but there wasn't anything there.

It couldn't have been lights from the road cause it kind of went in a zig zag pattern and it was inside my place.

I want to try to see it again tonight.

Last night around 1 a.m. walking out of my bathroom after I brushed my teeth, I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch. I quickly walked to the living room but there wasn't anything there.

It couldn't have been lights from the road cause it kind of went in a zig zag pattern and it was inside my place.

whaaat, and you live by yourself? that's crazy

You and I should start a haunted apartment club.

smokin that weed rayan? hahah jk, i've seen ghosts before also.

... I saw something flash and move quickly towards my couch.

Streaker trying to seduce you? :D

Let us know what you find out. Over in the town of Danville, there were always reports of ghosts of native Americans showing-up in backyards. Some houses were apparently built over burial grounds.

On the islands, my old college buddy always told me these stories of obake and menehune. Then, there's the Huaka'i Po.

I still remember his story of the living room curtains twisting ... when there was no wind. He was a big guy but that incident really creeped him out and made him a believer.

Last edited:
I'm going to set up a Ustream for my apartment this week and post a link here. Then you guys can tell me if you see anything funny.

I haven't seen a ghist before but i used to be scared of mirrors.. because of "bloody marie"

Don't even get me started on bloody mary!!

Why do you brush your teeth so late? o.o

Why what is that?

from wat i know spirits that are white tend to be friendly to a certain point, but when you see dark shadowy figures,they're the ones that you should stay away from. most important is how you feel when you're around it .

from wat i know spirits that are white tend to be friendly to a certain point, but when you see dark shadowy figures,they're the ones that you should stay away from. most important is how you feel when you're around it .

i had a dark shadowy figure in my old apartment. he used to press me.

I had a run in with a shadow once in my living room. I was getting a snack at like 2 a.m. and when I was walking I saw a shadowy figure. It walked right through me and I hit the ground choking. My mom turned on the lights when she heard me and then it stopped. After that no more midnight snacks... Ok well I do it with some rosary beads:D

Top Bottom