Almost new uke day

Gmoney

Reaction score
New uke day

My new KoAloha Super Concert w/Crown Bridge arrives today! Too bad I'm not home & won't see it until the weekend... :)

Code:
Location Date Local Time DescriptionWhat's This? 
DECATUR, AL, US  12/06/2010 5:31 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
DECATUR, AL, US  12/04/2010 3:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN  
MONTGOMERY, AL, US  12/03/2010 10:51 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN  
MONTGOMERY, AL, US  12/03/2010 3:22 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN  
MESQUITE, TX, US  12/03/2010 3:27 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN  
DECATUR, AL, US  12/02/2010 8:07 A.M. TRACER REQUEST / TRACE ONLY TRACER  
US  11/29/2010 8:33 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

IMG_7316.jpgIMG_7307.jpg
IMG_7312.jpgIMG_7308.jpg
IMG_7309.jpg

Last edited:
Nice new arrival.

I've now received a new uke from UPS ... and even despite the fact that it sat outside under 15 minutes - I don't get to open it until late tonight. I've got assume it spent the weekend at 15 degrees in a truck, and will require a good 6-8 hours to warm up enough to consider opening.

All of a sudden that wait isn't so bad.

Good luck making it through the week ... and have one heck of a weekend!

Aloha GMoney,
Congrats on the new KoAloha...I know it will bring many years of enjoyment...Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Strummings!! Gee I guess it will be a long week for you, eh...Let us know hown it turns out..MM Stan..

hi Gmoney

awesome choice. Congratulations!!! You'll be on tenterhooks for the next few days!!! But the anticipation will give you an extra spring in your step for the rest of the week. Have fun with it mate...:)

Where did you find a crown?

Got it from "leo76dragon" - he had it on eBay & no-one bit so we connected & cut a deal. (his leo76dragon account is a new one - he hadn't been on the forum in a while so had to create a new account).

The deal got scary for awhile as UPS seemed to have lost it somewhere in transit from California to Alabama - Both leo76dragon & I were calling UPS daily for a couple of days.

But... oddly enough, UPS just left it at the front door (they never do that for me) - my wife has it sitting unboxed in my office, so you can guess what the first thing I'll be doing when I get home on Friday night!

It's funny how your new uke is creating a little chain of excitement. I am currently waiting for the Mainland you sold me in order to make room for the KoAloha. I shall go "Squee!" when it gets here (which, considering that it has to make it through Canada Customs, may not be all that soon). Hurrah for the Circle of Ukes!

It's funny how your new uke is creating a little chain of excitement. I am currently waiting for the Mainland you sold me in order to make room for the KoAloha. I shall go "Squee!" when it gets here (which, considering that it has to make it through Canada Customs, may not be all that soon). Hurrah for the Circle of Ukes!

Circle of Ukes indeed! The other one I sold went to"wdonley" & from his comment on the original thread, it was also a bit of excitement when his arrived. Kind of like keeping it in the family. Hope the Mainland gets there promptly - I packed it pretty carefully, so from that standpoint, it should be fine.

Top Bottom