Favorite video game company.

CoD isn't a company. And lately... I've been really REALLY dissapointed with many of the developers and publishers that used to be reputable. EA has really gone into the S-tank and seems like a lot of others are jumping right in as well. I think we will start seeing some small time companies start to get really popular with quality titles as opposed to blockbuster mass-hype games.

I really love Atlus, particularly their Shin Megami Tensei series. They make such tough and innovative games, particularly their RPGs, and Atlus USA finds a lot of neat stuff from other developers to publish, too. Plus their mascot Jack Frost is adorable.

That said, I do have a real soft spot for Nintendo. The source of many happy childhood memories, and they're really really great for actually caring about their customers.

I've always been fond of Squaresoft mainly because I like RPG's.
Other notable companies that I like would be Capcom, Konami, Naughty dog, and of course Nintendo

Nintendo make a lot of games that I like. Konami have made a few goods titles that I've enjoyed too.
Valve for what they've done with Steam and the continued support they give to their own games. I was sceptical at first with the whole Steam thing but there are some aspects of it that I really like now (mainly cheap games sales. XD) even if the launcher is irritating. (Less irritating than Games for Windows online log-ins for offline games.)
Oh and Rare about ten years ago. ;)

Least favourite company EA who took my favourite franchise, The Sims and pooped all over it as they milked the cash cow.
Their general attitude towards their customers comes across as quite arrogant at times.

Its cool that there was a much bigger range of favorites than i expected. I like CAPCOM best because of resident evil megaman and many other great game series. But like Nana said a lot of childhood memories are with nintendo.

Capcom, Namco, Polyphony Digital, Activision, FreeStyle Games, PopCap, and so on...

Top Bottom