This uk-esque instrument concept has me perplexed.......

carbon_drape.full.JPG

Looks like something out of Babylon 5.

I want to hear the sound, but want to see someone play it.

it is most definately interesting. And it is circular in shape with the neck right? The strings go all the way around?

It's very cool looking. Especially the black one...and if it's rigid carbon fiber, could it double as a zombie killing weapon?

I can see this instrument taking a lot of physical (not to mention mental) energy just to pluck out Mary Had A Little Lamb or Happy Birthday. You'd probably be plucking other strings just by breathing [chest rubbing against strings] or thumb placement since they go all around the neck and body. It is super cute though :D

and if it's rigid carbon fiber, could it double as a zombie killing weapon?

Absolutely, just aim for the head between the eyes. :eek:

Last edited:
I can see this instrument taking a lot of physical (not to mention mental) energy just to pluck out Mary Had A Little Lamb or Happy Birthday. You'd probably be plucking other strings just by breathing [chest rubbing against strings] or thumb placement since they go all around the neck and body. It is super cute though :D

Absolutely, just aim for the head between the eyes. :eek:

I think you would have to rest it on a table and play it, so you could have the thumb fretting too.

...and one can never have too many zombie killing weapons. Double cool if you can play a victory dance with said weapon after...

Is it April 1st already?

Dang! I just layed down to take a short nap...

John

Top Bottom