Victoria Vox - I like her singing!

I've had the thought for sometime that any iTunes gift cards from Christmas will go to her music (and many more artists if I'm lucky enough).

I have all 3 of her CDs and I LOVE them! Her voice is one of my favorites.

Aloha Jannet, Victoria is awesome. I've seen her several times. Funny story / small world, we were talking to our friends one night about the ukulele. They go on to tell us that they have a neice that plays the ukulele... I ask, whats her name? They reply Victoria Vox... Kinda the short version of the story, but if you get the chance see her live. She tours all the time, her playing is awesome & her voice is incredible. Very sweet girl, you can check her schedule or get her cd's on her website. Happy Holidays!

Wow! Is this here real name, I wonder? Vox means . . .
Noun 1. vox - the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"

Just curious!

She's also a great solid ukulele player. I want to be like her when I grow up :)
DAP

Wow! Is this here real name, I wonder? Vox means . . .
Noun 1. vox - the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"

Just curious!

Vox is her stage name... her first name really is Victoria...

Thanks for the post Jannet. She's brilliant and one of the very top shelf uke singer / songwriters around. Just the sweetest voice, eh. As John said, her records are fabulous. Also, the song she does on the "Square Pegs, Round Holes" album - 'Make A Mess' - sends shivers down my spine.

Top Bottom