Rockslide at Lake Almanor

Dominator

Reaction score
No ukulele but this is what I do when I'm not playing my ukulele. We are a band of brothers. These guys are as close to family as it gets.

Wow! You guys are like, rock stars. Awesome!!

Wow! You guys are like, rock stars. Awesome!!

This crowd was off the hook. We had to do 3 encores this night. I wish I could get this many people to show up for ukulele gigs :drool:.

Da Darkside of da domintor... You guys have been playing together a long time. It shows. I never would have figured you for that style at all.

I'm waiting for someone to ask you for the tabs..... ;)

We are a band of brothers. These guys are as close to family as it gets.
Yeah, I've been in my band (drummer) for 15yrs. I've spent more time with my bandmates than my wife it seems. You guys are great. It was fun seeing you rock the elec. guit.! Thanks for sharing this,
DAP

"We'll be back in about 15 after a short pause for the cause! Don't forget to tip your waitresses!"

Dayummm, you been holding out on us!

Thanks for the memories. Been there, done that.
Bill

Love the setlist, and it sounded great! I'd blame the mad skills on stage for the encore, not the crowd. :)

Jurassaic Dominator:

lespaul.jpg

Dominator, this is going to be one of those stupid question, but do you happen to know Phill and Marisa Napsha ?

Also, I've just noticed on your blog that you'll be on Kauai around the 16th October. My wife & I will be there from the 3rd to the 18th, staying at The Islander at Kapa'a, if you feel like a beer or two.

And yet another edit: I've noticed that this is a resurrected 2 year old thread...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand another edit: Their Uncle Franco, who died earlier this year at 62, apparently played in a lot of local bands and a close friend of theirs, Olen Dillingham plays the fiddle and mandolin. Perhaps you knew/know them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom