What have I just bought?! Oh my!

kissing

Reaction score
I was just randomly searching electric ukuleles on eBay (because I love them).. and I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/electric-Str...ltDomain_0&hash=item45f6a9cac0#ht_4437wt_1139

A 8-string strat shaped electric 'ukulele' that is currently tuned like an octave Baritone dD gG bB eE

I could not resist and bought it out of impulse (price is right too!)... but I have never seen or heard of this seller/maker.

What have I just bought?!

You just bought something very interesting...keep us in the loop and let us know what it's like!

Aloha Kissing,
Congrats man!!!!Let us know how it turns out..when I checked the bidding was over...How much did you pay for it??Have Fun and Enjoy!! MM Stan

Did you opt for the unison tuning or octave tuning? Shipping seemed high until I saw it is coming from Germany. That splains that

Ahh thanks for the replies everyone.
It does seem like a Mandolin, but since they've used a thick neck, the strings are placed spaciously apart much like a uke, which I think I'd like.

I played Mandobirds before in store. They're cute and fun, but the neck is very narrow, like a Mandolin. I hope I receive this 'uke' (illegitimate offspring of electric guitar/mandolin/baritone uke?!) soon! Excited to try it!

Top Bottom