1937 Gibson EH-100 lap steel (I know its not a Uke,but...)

ctrice

Reaction score
Hi folks, I know its not a Uke but I thought there might be some interest. I have a vintage Gibson EH-100 Electric Lap Steel Guitar (1937) with original tweed case. Steel slide and picks included. Also includes a Crate GX-15R amplifier in excellent condition. Fully functional and sounds great. I am not trying to make a lot of money on this I would just like to get a fair price, get it sold for Christmas and have it go to someone who would appreciate it. I've seen similar in lesser condition selling for much more. Email me if interested. Cdtrice82@comcast.net. $750 + $20 for shipping in CONUS Thanks and Merry Christmas. follow link for pics

http://s925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/seetrice/

Aloha CTrice,
Welcome to the UU and the forums....Nice lap steel...check out the forum rules on selling in the that section ...it probally will sell faster too....Good Luck!! MM Stan..

more info

I neglected to state the reason I am selling per forum rules (sorry). The steel was given to me some years ago by a friend of the family. I don't play and it is just gathering dust. I would like to see it go to someone who can truly appreciate it.

Sale Pending

Sale pending payment, still accepting inquiries until sale is final. Thanks

Top Bottom