Help Promote Our Charity Compilation

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
This year we put together a compilation album of all original songs to benefit the Duchenne Foundation. This holiday season, please join us in promoting the heck out of it. If you have a blog, post a sentence or two. If you're on Facebook, post a link in your status. If you can speak, tell a friend about it.

I would love for the foundation to receive a bump in sales for the holiday season!

vDV2D.jpg

Song Still Remains: Ukulele Underground United for the Duchenne Foundation

Tracklist -
  1. Love Shines - Cathy AJ Hardy
  2. The Ocean Song - Ukulele Jim
  3. Rise & Shine - Dominator*
  4. Colorful Heart - Victoria Vox*
  5. 720 - Matt Dahlberg
  6. Little Sister - WS64
  7. Song Still Remains - Jason Arimoto
  8. Road Trip - Bosko & Honey
  9. Spring Rain - Aldrine Guerrero
  10. Whatever's At Hand - Craig Robertson*
  11. Call Of Angels - Manitoba Hal
  12. Goodbye Leaves - Seeso
  13. Summer Camp - Chris DeGirolamo
  14. This Message - Krabbers
  15. Slow Winds - Victor Gim
  16. Back To The Mainland - Thom Brennan
  17. By My Side - Countrymouse*
  18. Bribes - Danielle Ate The Sandwich
  19. Long After Goodbye - Zoe Janzen
  20. Captain, My Captain - Robin Tesch*

* indicates song written specifically for the compilation.

Amazon
iTunes
CD Baby

To learn more about the project, read the thread in which the idea was hatched.

This is a wonderful thing that UU did. How do we get some, any, or all of these artists (or those who participated in the "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" video) to get invited to participate in the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Weekend Muscular Dystrophy Telethon?

i would have liked to have got a copy of this as i did submit a track to it . other people got thiers way back in the summer .
i will quite happily donate money to the charity but i cannot get my head round buying my own music.

i have put links to the itunes album on my "This message" video. cant work out how many it has sold tho, i have bars against it which shows it has beed downloaded , it would be interesting to see sales figures.

also the people who have to cd, did you know you can rate and review on itunes, get over there and say what you think it may help promote sales . i have put a couple of lines on there

do any of the web wizards know the html coding to put an ad on say myspace or you tube, you know the sort of thing
picture of the cd when you click it,it goes to the itunes page, something like that ,

Last edited:
Top Bottom