Jake's revised rendition of Go For Broke

Ronnie Aloha

Mahalo Sen. Dan, R.I.P.
UU+
UU VIP
Reaction score
He played yesterday at Pearl Harbor. He's really changed up his rendition of the song. It was much more basic when he first recorded it. A great improvement IMHO.

Aloha Bruddah Ronnie,
Mahalo for the nice video of Jake at Pearl Harbor...I think he did an awesome job and yet more simple but refined....I not sure how you keep up with local stuff and be more connected than me living here, but
I do really appriciate it very much...You gotta have friends sending you stuff all the time...How do you do it???Anyways, Much Mahalo's Appriciate it very much!! MM Stan...

Wow that is just so beautiful. Thanks for posting. I am just always amazed at the clarity of note he gets from his ukes. Like his fretting is NEVER off. Ken Middleton once said that the fingernails were an important part of how he gets that clarity and sound. Oh if I could only grow fingernails like that!! :) What a Talent. I showed one of my granddaughters a few of his vids over Thanksgiving (she is 12) and she watched in awe, and said, I want to play like that someday. Again Thanks! Lozark

Very,very nice,outstanding.Thanksa for sharing,another great performance by Jake,just beautiful...Mike

Top Bottom