I need your help with a video!!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've got a song that I want to make a video for, but it requires a LOT of images of faces. So I thought I'd get the folks on the UU forum involved! I need a still image of your face looking directly at the camera - like this:
m(01-32)_gr.jpg

Please use a blank background that can be easily photoshopped (if you have light hair and skin, use a solid dark background, if you're darker in hair and complexion, use a solid light background).

I'd like some serious expressions (like the one above) but please feel free to use your imagination to come up with interesting facial expressions. Even masks, hats, clown make-up, whatevs! I'd like

Please send your image to UKISOCIETYukulele@gmail.com

I'll update this thread as the video develops. Currently I haven't even recorded the audio. But if it shapes up to what I have in my brain, it will be AWESOME!

Last edited:
720 is fine, but i'll work with what's sent to me.

Front lighting is best. Thanks!

Does it matter if they are consistent or not. If you want them the same then you could tell an easy way to set up. Like if you want on axis diffused you could just tell people

1. Find a window that doesn't have raw sunlight coming in through
2. set up camera in front of a window
3. Sit facing the camera and the window
4. put up a background
or whatever.

Just trying to help alan
hope I'm not being annoying.

Are you gonna make us fly through the sky and stuff?

I've got a couple of pics so far, but need many more. A serious facial expression is good too. I'd like to shoot for an equal number of serious vs. silly faces for the video.

I won't change any of the faces in the video, except do some half-face or quarter-face excerpting of the pictures. Thanks!

Top Bottom