Material Girl

Great playing! Thanks for sharing.

Great Job, I like it.

Jim, great job !

Well, you did admit to being a banjo player !:D

Don't hit me, I play clawhammer.
Bill
:D

Clawhammer here too (and three finger). Poke around my other videos - if you dare. :p

-=Jim

Aloha Jim,
That was sooo cool!! I enjoyed it very much. thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan..

Aloha Jim,
That was sooo cool!! I enjoyed it very much. thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan..

Thanks! It's such a fun tune to play, and it lays out nicely on the fingerboard too. :)

-=Jim

I wish I could 'get' that much... I am such a newb...

I'm new at this too. I just have the advantage of playing other instruments for longer than I care to admit. :)

My bet is that you'll pass me up pretty quickly if you stay focused. I'm distracted by all sorts of things, and having so many other instruments in my background I'm prone to lean on techniques I've picked up there instead of focusing on good ukulele techniques.

The ukulele is my "outlet" at the moment, so it's all about having a good time. I hope I never get too serious about it. :)

-=Jim

I'm new at this too. I just have the advantage of playing other instruments for longer than I care to admit. :)

My bet is that you'll pass me up pretty quickly if you stay focused. I'm distracted by all sorts of things, and having so many other instruments in my background I'm prone to lean on techniques I've picked up there instead of focusing on good ukulele techniques.

The ukulele is my "outlet" at the moment, so it's all about having a good time. I hope I never get too serious about it. :)

-=Jim

That's so very kind of you to say!! I have NO musical experience at all.. except for the clarinet in 5th grade... I now have a daughter in 5th grade! yikes!! I have to work really hard at it.. LIke you and everyone else I am sure. I have many things distracting me.. I am working on a master's degree, raising 3 children (and I have a husband) and life never seems to stop! I am also an avid knitter.. and tis the season to be knitting... The uke is just plain fun, even though I have only been doing it a short time...and can't play much..
Thanks for your encouragement though!!!

That was great! I am just as glad you didn't sing it. Not because of your voice... it would just be a strange song for a guy to sing. Awesomely played, though!

That was awesome, and I say that as a fairly hardcore Madonna fan :).

Awesome Jim, You "uke" very very well indeed:)
DAP

redheadedali - thanks! I never really considered what a Madonna fan might think. Glad you liked it. :)

DAP, thanks for the praise. The encouragement might convince me to upload some other stuff. :)

-=Jim

redheadedali - thanks! I never really considered what a Madonna fan might think. Glad you liked it. :)

DAP, thanks for the praise. The encouragement might convince me to upload some other stuff. :)

-=Jim

Please continue to share your talents... we love that here!

Top Bottom