the most bang and you don't care about the buck...

clayton56

Reaction score
I keep hearing comments like "great - for the money" or "best bang for the buck", well, should money be an object for an instrument, a voice? Of course it is to a point, but what is your choice instrument and you don't care what it costs?

Moore Bettah for sure.

Edit: Just checked out Chuck's site he added some pics etc, to his process page. Wow! Really interesting and informative.

Last edited:
What Lexxy and guitharsis said. :)

Why? Cause they're Moore Bettah than any other uke money can buy.:drool:

Aloha Clay,
You've got good advice from the above...and we ain't lying!!! ....Chuck's the best....BTW...is there a finder's fee??? he he lol!!! Happy Holidays, is that your Chiristmas present to yourself this year?WOW MM Stan.

I'll jump on the Moore Bettah bandwagon!

Of the ukes I've owned/played, William King and Glyph tops my list.

Well, if money were no object I'd want a Kamaka pineapple.

If money is no object, then why not buy a Stradivarious and string it up with some uke strings Ukisociety-style? Sacrilege? Probably.

Ok, so who makes the best soprano? I know DaSilva and William King make them, but most of the other high-end makers seem to make very few, if any, sopranos.
I'd really like a Martin 5K or 3K (if money was no object). But that's partly because I like having rare things. I don't know how much a person could actually PLAY a $12,000 vintage Martin.

I'm the lucky owner of a Moore Bettah concert. Best uke I've ever played. No contest. And is visually a work of art.

Ok, so who makes the best soprano? I know DaSilva and William King make them, but most of the other high-end makers seem to make very few, if any, sopranos.
I'd really like a Martin 5K or 3K (if money was no object). But that's partly because I like having rare things. I don't know how much a person could actually PLAY a $12,000 vintage Martin.

Depends on the condition of the instrument. In the guitar world many many artists play on vintage instruments, especially when it comes to playing electric. If it was taken care of and has no issues I don't see why it would be a problem.

Top Bottom