Spanish Flea, A Flukey Cover

Cokecan72

Reaction score
Myself and Annette back with another Flukey Cover..
This time its Spanish Flea written by Julius Wechter in the 1960s.
The song is best known from an instrumental version by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, that was untill we covered it..:D

Awesome! I was just listening to Herb Alperts Greatest Hits the other day.
Well played and an excellent duet with the flute. Thanks for sharing.

Homer Simpson loves some "Spanish Flea",as well.:cool:

Awesome! I was just listening to Herb Alperts Greatest Hits the other day.
Well played and an excellent duet with the flute. Thanks for sharing.

Homer Simpson loves some "Spanish Flea",as well.:cool:

Thank you very much your too kind :)
Its a great song, i thought it worked quite well with the Ukulele and the Flute, glad you enjoyed it..
Keep on strummin, Hmmm Donuts ;)

This song is great for flute and uke--you couldn't have chosen a better one for the combination. And well performed, I might add.

This song is great for flute and uke--you couldn't have chosen a better one for the combination. And well performed, I might add.

Thank you for comment and for taking the time to watch, Much appreciated, Glad you like it :)

Most excellent! Nice duet, and you brought a smile to my face this morning! Thank you!

Aloha Cokecan,
Before reading your posting on the thread and going by your heading, I had a thought...It would be nice to hear your wife's friend with the flute and you together as you both sound so goods together....I guess
my wish was answered when I was pleased to see you both on the video....plus you both did awesome with the song...one of my favorite tunes with lots of nice memories....Great job, can't wait for the next one!!
have a Nice Christmas and Happy Strumming and Holidays...MM Stan

Very Nice, I really liked that.

Very nice, and brings back memories. I haven't heard a Herb Alpert album in years but when I was younger my mom had every Tijuana Brass album, I think. I recognized this song as soon as the flute kicked in, though I didn't recall the name.

John

Most excellent! Nice duet, and you brought a smile to my face this morning! Thank you!

I'm Glad that i brought a smile to your face, that is fantastic. Thank you :)

Aloha Cokecan,
Before reading your posting on the thread and going by your heading, I had a thought...It would be nice to hear your wife's friend with the flute and you together as you both sound so goods together....I guess
my wish was answered when I was pleased to see you both on the video....plus you both did awesome with the song...one of my favorite tunes with lots of nice memories....Great job, can't wait for the next one!!
have a Nice Christmas and Happy Strumming and Holidays...MM Stan

Aloha Stan, As always thank you for your kind comments, i always look forward to hearing from you.. Its great that you actually remember my other Flukey ones, i feel honoured and touched.. Glad you like it and it brings backs good memorys for you, Take Care, Happy Holidays and merry strumming's to you :0

Very Nice, I really liked that.

Why thank you, Happy that you enjoyed it

Very nice, and brings back memories. I haven't heard a Herb Alpert album in years but when I was younger my mom had every Tijuana Brass album, I think. I recognized this song as soon as the flute kicked in, though I didn't recall the name.John

Why thank you, Its a great thing that you recognized it, means we are doing something right ;)

Great job! Fun song -

It is a happy little song, short and sweet, thank you for your comment and taking the time to watch it :)

Totally awesome. Great version, now my favorite too:)
DAP

AWSOME GROOVE you got goin' on! Congrats! And seriously, the video quality is so cool and vintage. Rock it!

Thank you, i thought that an old B&W style vid would be good on this one.. Thank you for commenting i really appreciate your kind words :) Keep on strummin

Top Bottom