FS: Concert Fluke Electric

provines

Reaction score
<SOLD> This uke has been sold to an awesome fellow UU'er!

Anyone interested in an Electric Concert Fluke? It has the rosewood fretboard. It has a spruce top but it is finished like burnished Aluminum. The top looks so real I asked the guys in my office to X-Ray it and it didn't show up as metal. Strung with Koolau Golds. It works great. Just a note for shipping, I cannot ship until 12/17 as I will be out of town for most of the week of the 12th. So getting it in time for Christmas is probably out of the question. It comes with the flea bag which I kind of think is worthless. I keep it in one of those black semi-hard cases so it won't get kicked around. I'll ship it with the flea bag, I'd like to keep the current case.

I think it sold for over $500 when new. I'd like $300.00 + shipping which I'll just charge a flat $15.00. So $315.00 shipped CONUS. PM with questions or better yet, e-mail me at dprovines@provines.net.

Why am I selling? You know the drill, too many ukes and I've got a little bit of debt I'd like to get rid of. I'm not really interested in trades right now as I need to pay down some debt but.... if you've got something really interesting, I'll always listen. :pIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0259.jpgIMG_0255.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG_0258.jpg

Last edited:
First and only bump. I'll just keep it if this listing falls to the bottom of the pile.

Last edited:
Thanks DP. I think I will truly enjoy this.

I bang so hard on FLukes. The thought of putting this into an amp is giving me some anxiety. The good anxiety.

I've been leery of traveling around with a woody uke and an amp.

Its time to put new batteries into the Pignose and the Line 6 Pocket pod. YO!!!

Top Bottom