NAMM 2011 - Win 2 Sunday tickets.

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
OHANA Ukuleles are offering a chance to win 2 Sunday tickets for the NAMM show in Anaheim (January 16th 2011).

All you have to do is answer these 3 questions:

1. Where in California are the headquarters of Ohana Ukuleles?
2. What size instrument is the Ohana SK-21 (be careful)?
3. Which Ohana cutaway maple tenor was I playing at this year's Wine Country Festival?

Send your answers to me at ken@ohana-music.com. Include your Ukulele Underground name in the email.

To make it a little fairer, and so that it doesn't just depend on who is fastest, the winner will be the 5th person that sends me the correct answers. They will receive both tickets. One entry per person.

Before you enter, please make sure that you are able to attend on Sunday 16th January and can use both tickets.

The winner will quickly need to send me the full names of both people attending and an email address for each person.

Heh, heh. I hate pop quizzes!

I'm sure I could win this but it would be unfair since I can't justify flying to CA for the show...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL

John

Heh, heh. I hate pop quizzes!

I'm sure I could win this but it would be unfair since I can't justify flying to CA for the show...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL

John

I'm 99.999% that I got em right, but I think I was too early. I got excited and hit the send button.

Top Bottom