Winners of the Sunday NAMM tickets

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Two Sunday tickets for the Winter NAMM 2011
Sponsored by Ohana UKuleles.​

The winner is DANE. Big congratulations from Ohana. Two tickets for the show. We look forward to seeing you there.

We have also decided to give out two more tickets. These will go to MOKAI. This entry was the first correct one sent in. I was surprised just how quick it was. It seemed mean not offerering a prize. Well deserved. See you at the show too.

The answers were

1. Long Beach
2. Sopranino
3. TK-75CG

Thanks for taking part.

KEN

Congratulations, Dane!

Ken,
You and Ohana Ukuleles are too kind to offer me tickets as well. I really appreciate that!...........I will shoot you an email very soon.

I'm very excited, this is very cool! Thank you so much for offering this Ken! As I said I never win anything.

I saw the thread go up, got my answers written down in an email, then took a shower, came back and clicked send. Looks like my strategy worked! =)

Thanks stand, and congratulations to you as well mokai

I'm very excited, this is very cool! Thank you so much for offering this Ken! As I said I never win anything.

I saw the thread go up, got my answers written down in an email, then took a shower, came back and clicked send. Looks like my strategy worked! =)

Thanks stand, and congratulations to you as well mokai
Awesome Dane, congratulations. Have you been to a NAMM show?
DAP

No I haven't I'm excited though. My guitar friend who is going with me said he has been before and that it's great.

I was lucky enough to go several years ago. There are lots of free stuff, (picks, keychains and different samples) bring a small bag or get one off of a vendor when you get there. Don't forget to bring a recorder for sound, vid or pics. Be perpared to see some awesome free concerts too. I'll be looking forward to your report:)
DAP

I was lucky enough to go several years ago. There are lots of free stuff, (picks, keychains and different samples) bring a small bag or get one off of a vendor when you get there. Don't forget to bring a recorder for sound, vid or pics. Be perpared to see some awesome free concerts too. I'll be looking forward to your report:)
DAP

Cool thanks for the tips! I gotta try and borrow someones point and shoot, I don't want to lug around my camera.

Rats, I wish I had seen this thread before today!
Congratulations to the winners!

Just booked my flight!

Looks like I'm going too! I guess Ken had some more tickets and I was next in line. Hope I can meet some of you guys there.

Thanks so much, Ken!

Doug

Top Bottom