Water and Uke.

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
I took my ukulele to school today and it rained. It sprinkled, not pour down, just a few drops.. like a normal sprinkle

does that effect the ukulele at all? im thinking it would.

What kind of ukulele?

As long as the water didn't sit there, it should be ok. Although it might be another reason to buy more ukuleles.

Lanikai Lu-21T ^^

bro if i had the money right now, 80% of my cash i got on ukuleles and the other 20% on clothes, and music. << not sure how much though...

i only got $800 on my car, AND IM FREE OMFG! so happy =]

the water didn't sit there, i wiped it every time i got out of the rain.

i remember i was out when it started raining, one of my friends came up and hugged me and my uke dropped IN THE RAIN!
Im surprised it didnt effect anything except for a few scratches haha

i remember i was out when it started raining, one of my friends came up and hugged me and my uke dropped IN THE RAIN!
Im surprised it didnt effect anything except for a few scratches haha

"/ i would get the shits so bad... my friend kicked my drink into my ukulele and i was pissed off, hes my friend though.. and it was an accident.

doesn't it suck when things u like heaps get ruined.

my friend kicked my drink into my ukulele and i was pissed off
Don't use your soundhole for a cupholder, dude. And you gripe about a few raindrops ;)

The headstock makes a great beer bottle opener though.

The general rule of thumb is simple. If you ever get more than 3 drops of water on your ukulele, you are required by UKE law to buy a new one of equal or greater value. So why are you waiting, get on ebay today!

The general rule of thumb is simple. If you ever get more than 3 drops of water on your ukulele, you are required by UKE law to buy a new one of equal or greater value. So why are you waiting, get on ebay today!

*Pours water on cheapie Mahalo uke...
**logs into ebay....

"/ i would get the shits so bad... my friend kicked my drink into my ukulele and i was pissed off, hes my friend though.. and it was an accident.

doesn't it suck when things u like heaps get ruined.

When friend spills drink into your ukulele, calls for immediate execution!
(Again quoting from UKE Law)

BEST excuse in the book.
or, well, close to it.

to save money, put it infront of your parents doorstep so when they walk out and step on it, they take the blame and replace the ukulele... then u can bring up all the times they might owe u money and get a kamaka out of it :p

... it more than likely won't ever work... maybe..

News Break

Update on Uke Law: Change from 3 drops of water on uke, go buy new one - change to, if you look out your window and see any rain falling at all, go immediately to ebay and buy a new ukulele. END: breaking news. . . .

Update on Uke Law: Change from 3 drops of water on uke, go buy new one - change to, if you look out your window and see any rain falling at all, go immediately to ebay and buy a new ukulele. END: breaking news. . . .

*does rain dance

Top Bottom