Cool Green Harmony ukulele

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
Here's a little video clip of the cool old stenciled Harmony I got off of eBay last week.

Last edited:
Aloha Chris,
Congrats on your new old harmony....don't forget to add it on your signature....thanks for sharing!! Happy Strummings and Holidays to you and your family!! MM Stan...

Hey Chris, I like it. I have had great luck with those same tuners by putting a thin brass washer between the plastic and the wood on the on the back of the headstock. If they aren't turning very smoothly, which mine weren't, it was the friction of the plastic on the wood. Now it is just plastic sliding on smooth brass.....just thought I would throw it out there if they are giving you any trouble.

Great old uke!

Hey Chris, I like it. I have had great luck with those same tuners by putting a thin brass washer between the plastic and the wood on the on the back of the headstock. If they aren't turning very smoothly, which mine weren't, it was the friction of the plastic on the wood. Now it is just plastic sliding on smooth brass.....just thought I would throw it out there if they are giving you any trouble.

Great old uke!

Thank you Ryan. I'll keep that in mind. So far, they aren't really giving me TOO much trouble, and honestly I doubt that I'll play this one all that much. But it's good to know how to fix it if I need to.

Top Bottom