PDA

View Full Version : North Fort Worth / Mid Cities Texas (North Richland Hills) - any groups or interest?

OldePhart
12-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Okay, any ukers in the north Fort Worth / Mid Cities either already meeting or interested in setting up a meet up?

If there's not already a meet up I might be willing to get the ball rolling after the first of the year if there is any interest. I don't want to really get stuck with the whole shootin' match but if some folks are interested in participating and helping organize then let's go for it. I'm primarily interested in "family friendly" type activities and, if that's the direction we go, I can probably line up a meeting facility with plenty of room and parking.

If you're interested in something in the vicinity of North Richland Hills, jump on this thread or PM me.

Thanks,
John

klevine
12-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Hello John!

Just wanted to make you aware of a group of Dallas Ukulele Headquarters - www.ukulele.meetup.com/84/ members. Not only do we post our Dallas get together(s) but we also post the CHUG Group - Coffee House Ukulele Group's bi-monthly get together(s) who are located in the Eagle Mountain Lake area. We would love to welcome you to our organization, and have you join our Fort Worth wing. Please come join us!

OldePhart
12-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Hey, cool! I'm going to have to check this out. Looking at your site on meetup.com now. Looks like you folks have it together!

John