New Video Series - Ukulele Maker

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Ok folks - it's started. Here are the first 2 videos of my new series which should answer all those frequently asked questions about how to become a ukulele maker. I've titled it Ukulele Maker and this series will replace most of my already uploaded stuff. Please download any of the old stuff because the only ones that will remain will be the 'informational/advertising' types like extreme build diaries and product promos.
Introduction:

Chapter 1: Hand Tools

Thank you for sharing your manifold talent w/all of us here on UU. I've learned so much about the craft behind my obsession with the many posts from you, Timbuck, Chuck, Vic, and other luthiers. I still wish that you could bring your "extreme build" sessions to the Deep South of USA - would love to have a chance to attend. I guess these video's will be as close as I come to that.

I could do an extreme build anywhere - I just need someone on the ground to organise the workshop space and insurance and we are go. Managing the builds here in the UK is time consuming enough. Remember, I need at least 6 delegates, a place to lay my head and 4 days workshop time. The course fees cover everything else including my flights and the costs of the kits.

Thanks Pete for sharing your talents with all of us! Your Youtube videos are what got me into my shop with that 60 year old Harmony in pieces, gave me the confidence I could put it back together and got me interested in going into this further.

You're good stuff.

Top Bottom