MGM -Again

lkdumas

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Sent an eMail to Mike yesterday in the wee hours of Oahu. Asked for some info regarding uke stock and recommendations. Got a call on my cell phone within the hour. Could he tell me - he could. Would he be able to recommend - he would. Yes, he can - and he will. The KoAloha concert "Pikake" ships today, but not to my regular address. Can he modify the shipping to get it to my holiday location in time for Christmas. Why certainly - no problem. Why did I even ask? MGM - again. It's a pleasure.

That's MGM!!! Great customer service!! Congrats on you new uke.

Bought my first ukulele from MGM.

MGM is a really nice person. He knows his stuff, has been doing it for a long time, and has great prices and customer service. He also does sound clips on the ukes he sells and that is a really nice feature.

John

I have purchased two ukes from him and the service has been outstanding both times.

sorry to be a naysayer. I've been trying to get a yes or no answer from Mike re availability of a particular line of uke cases for 6 weeks, easily. Sent numerous emails and PM's. He has not even responded. Having bought from him before, I would have agreed with you all, but I'm starting to doubt now. I'm hoping this post might help me get an answer...

i did respond I said if the green cases came into usa i would get some. As you said they are available in UK...funny uk has not run out of kalas like usa has lets get some pirates to hijack the boat. By the way to everyone I hardly check ukuleleunderground PM This i like to reserve for uke hobbyist chat not work related Regular inquiries should be to my aol email

Last edited:
I've had Mike answer my emails at midnight hawaii time, within minutes of my sending. I've never had an issue with contacting Mike, in fact I've told him a few times to play more ukulele and work less ;)

The other day I was waiting for a shop to open so I was killing time, I called up Mike, but only recieved the machine. A minute later I recieved a call back, and I hadn't even left a message.

As always, appreciate your work mike

Michael is Da Man when it comes to ukes. :cool:

And Pippin! Great to see you posting! :D

i did respond I said if the green cases came into usa i would get some. As you said they are available in UK...funny uk has not run out of kalas like usa has lets get some pirates to hijack the boat. By the way to everyone I hardly check ukuleleunderground PM This i like to reserve for uke hobbyist chat not work related Regular inquiries should be to my aol email

hmmm...seems whatever I write I'm gonna be the bad guy. With respect Mike, you did only reply after I made a post here this morning. Anyway, whatever, thanks for getting back. I know you're a busy guy and I'm a little obsessive at the best of times. As for availability in the UK, I have no knowledge of this, but I'll follow that up. Thanks.

My apologies but didn't you email me thru my aol about this. As I said I do not check my pm. There was email inquiry about the same item I thought was you.. Aloha

Can I buy everyone ice cream and forget about all this...Hagen Daz??? my treat....Nuff already....

Last edited:
Also got a uke from MGM. Great service, awesome setup, super fast shipping to the mainland. When i win the lotto I'm going to check out a new tenor. Just my .02 cents.

make that a double Stan!!! Peppermint and passionfruit flavour thanks buddy:).

I just need to say that I agree with everyone about Mike's wonderful knowledge and great service and I don't want to be disrespectful to an awesome UU member. Guess sometimes something gotta slip through the cracks every once in awhile. I have bought a couple beautiful cases and a nice uke off Mike too and also want to throw my weight behind everything he does.

Cheers Mike. just misunderstanding mate. No hard feelings at all here. You do a great job under enough pressure. I'm sorry if my post added to that.
:cheers:

make that a double Stan!!! Peppermint and passionfruit flavour thanks buddy:).

I just need to say that I agree with everyone about Mike's wonderful knowledge and great service and I don't want to be disrespectful to an awesome UU member. Guess sometimes something gotta slip through the cracks every once in awhile. I have bought a couple beautiful cases and a nice uke off Mike too and also want to throw my weight behind everything he does.

Cheers Mike. just misunderstanding mate. No hard feelings at all here. You do a great job under enough pressure. I'm sorry if my post added to that.
:cheers:

I suppose everyone can lower their pitchforks for you now. ;)

Top Bottom