Peace Uke

Gmoney

Reaction score
Luna shows a picture of the new "Peace Uke" slated for unveiling at NAMM 2011:

http://lunaguitars.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/new-luna-instruments-sneak-preview-part-1/

peace-uke-malu.jpg

I will have to check this out when I go to NAMM. I hope they are a little better than the Tattoo and Honu

Very pretty indeed!!

Aloha Gmoney,
I think Eugene has the original with the words around the soundboard....can we get a pic...Eugene????MM Stan...

I like it.

I really like the Luna Ukes, the designs are interesting. I bought my son a Luna Concert Tattoo and dare I say, I like playing it better than my Fluke. I can feel the frets sticking out on the sides of the neck a bit. So it seems that could be finished better. I think the playability has more to do with the how thick the fluke's neck feels to me. I also have a harder time using just my index finger to bar the GCE strings on a D chord on the fluke because it is a bit wider. I actually considered returning the fluke when I received it and getting a Luna high-tide concert, but there were too many good things said about the playability of the fluke for rookies. But for a beginner, I think the Luna is a fine choice.

I like it.

I really like the Luna Ukes, the designs are interesting. I bought my son a Luna Concert Tattoo and dare I say, I like playing it better than my Fluke. I can feel the frets sticking out on the sides of the neck a bit. So it seems that could be finished better. I think the playability has more to do with the how thick the fluke's neck feels to me. I also have a harder time using just my index finger to bar the GCE strings on a D chord on the fluke because it is a bit wider. I actually considered returning the fluke when I received it and getting a Luna high-tide concert, but there were too many good things said about the playability of the fluke for rookies. But for a beginner, I think the Luna is a fine choice.

I have the Luna Concert Floral.. its my second uke... my first was a 60 buzzer.. wish I found this group first. Within a month I bought my Luna.. The shop Luthier set it up (free) because I was going to return it because it had a buzz.. but its great now... I just love it... I find it easier to play because of the slim neck too... I am already dreaming of other ukes.. but that is all it is. dreaming.....

Top Bottom