FS: Strunal 1/4 Size Guitar - Guitarlele - Solid Cedar Top - Tenor Uke Scale

khal

Reaction score
I'm selling my recently purchased Strunal model 4855 1/4 size guitar. I've decided to stick to what I'm (almost) good at - flatpicked steel string guitar.

This would make a great guitarlele for anyone looking for more of a guitar sound. The scale length is 17.3 inches, but the body size is closer to a baritone than a tenor uke. I have it tuned G to G, like a lute, with Savarez Alliance strings and a separately purchased wound third string. It can be tuned A to A or even E to E with the right strings. La Bella sells strings for tuning a guitar this size E to E.

It has a solid cedar top and laminated mahogany back and sides. It stays in tune and intonation is great. Included is a Rockbag padded gig bag and an Oasis case humidifier. The guitar is in like new condition. The bag has some adhesive residue from the humidifier attachment that I have covered with tape so it doesn't get on the guitar.

I paid $185, not including the bag and humidifier. I'll sell the whole kit, including shipping to the continental U.S., for $145.

Regards,
Kim

Hi Kim,
I have a few questions. I'll PM you.
Thanks.
Jill
San Diego

Top Bottom