Three new Moore Bettahs to hit the market

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Just got off of my weekly pilgrimage to Chuck's website, www.moorebettahukes.com only to discover that he will have three of his ukes available for sale soon at The Music Emporium in Lexington, MA. Since Chuck's build list has been closed for a while, this is an opportunity for some lucky ukers to pick up one of his masterpieces.

I bought my MB tenor from The Music Emporium last spring. Joe, Stu, Tim and the rest of the staff are extremely knowledgeable and have one of the top stores in the country. They were a pleasure to deal with.

I drove two hours from my home on the Cape a week ago Friday to the ME as they hosted an evening with Bill Collings. I was the only uke guy there amongst a lot of guitar players, but it was well worth the trip.

How about the two barefoot soundholes on Chuck's first uke? Definately thinking outside the box Chuck.

Last edited:
I was there just a week ago! I'm about 3.5 hours away but a chance to play an MB is awfully tempting. I'm on his waiting list though so I'll just have to be patient.

I wouldn't mind test strumming one right now....MM Stan....Happy Holidays Chuck!! MM Stan..

FEET!!!!! I sooo want the FEET!!!!! Great looking ukulele. Would be a pleasure to play one someday.
Cheers,
Skottoman

The cocobolo one is gorgeous. I wonder how it sounds compared to his Koa instruments

Top Bottom