Drum Loops + iTunes = Free Drum Machine

Aloha Josh,
Awesome man, thanks for sharing...should work well for the rhythm and timing...Happy Holidays!! MM Stan...

I guess this works for people with PCs. I am a mac person, and you can use Garage band easily for loops.
Pretty creative use of a drum loop repeating in iTunes idea though!
Cheers,
Skottoman

I guess this works for people with PCs. I am a mac person, and you can use Garage band easily for loops.
Pretty creative use of a drum loop repeating in iTunes idea though!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Yeah, I'm a Mac myself. I made these in Garageband but exported them to iTunes. Now I can send them to my students. Plus I don't have to wait for Garageband to launch (since iTunes is open just as much as the browser is).

Have any creative uses for your loops? I have some that are several measures of drums and then a measure or two of silence, so I can check to see if I'm rushing at all.

Yeah, I'm a Mac myself. I made these in Garageband but exported them to iTunes. Now I can send them to my students. Plus I don't have to wait for Garageband to launch (since iTunes is open just as much as the browser is).

Not a bad idea. But you're sort of stuck with the tempo you export them at if you don't use GB.

(Unless you play them in Audacity or something that can change tempos of audio files, I suppose.)

I have some that are several measures of drums and then a measure or two of silence, so I can check to see if I'm rushing at all.

That's a brilliant idea!

JJ

Top Bottom