It's a comin!

Dane

Reaction score
I love it when it finally gets to this part =)

upsoutfordelivery.jpg

How can we get excited if we don't know what were gettin :) :) Feel your joy. Let us know and post a few pics. Good luck!! Lozark

Aloha Dane,
The wait must be excurciating....I know the feeling man!!! Keep us informed!!!Happy Holidays, must be your Christmas gift to yourself!!! MM Stan..

Is it your Shake weight and a snuggy?? HA ha!! Sure hope your excitement is a UKE!

Oh darn you ruined it, I'll make sure to post an exercise video when I get em ;)

It's too bad I live on top of the friggin mountain, who knows when it will get delivered, I'd imagine UPS is quite busy right now with package deliveries.

I'll make a few videos when my item arrives :)

Oh darn you ruined it, I'll make sure to post an exercise video when I get em ;)

It's too bad I live on top of the friggin mountain, who knows when it will get delivered, I'd imagine UPS is quite busy right now with package deliveries.

I'll make a few videos when my item arrives :)

Dane... for real? I can't wait... I am a certified personal trainer if you need help! :)

Dane... for real? I can't wait... I am a certified personal trainer if you need help! :)

Haha no I didn't get the shake weight, but thinking about getting a snuggie, not quite sure though, I might just get a robe instead, then I can have a robe, plus I can wear it backwards and have a snuggie.

I do need to get in shape however, which for me means I need to start unicycling again, it's an incredible workout!

Haha no I didn't get the shake weight, but thinking about getting a snuggie, not quite sure though, I might just get a robe instead, then I can have a robe, plus I can wear it backwards and have a snuggie.

I do need to get in shape however, which for me means I need to start unicycling again, it's an incredible workout!

Are you one of those crazy unicyclists that I see doing the trail up to seven falls/inspiration point?

Are you one of those crazy unicyclists that I see doing the trail up to seven falls/inspiration point?

No I wish, I don't have muni. I just have an intermediate street uni, I learned on it. You can do small drops on it, and ride on dirt, but nothing extreme. If I took it on trails I'd probably rip the hub out or bend the cranks really bad. When I start back up though I'll probably try to learn some freestyle stuff since I could do that with mine. Eventually I'll have to get a Muni, unicycling is incredibly fun, especially when obstacles are involved.

The most I can do on my uni is 180 uni spins, some normal 180s forward or back, and riding backwards. Oh I rode over 100 feet on a curb a few times, that is really fun. There is this really long curb by one of my campuses on cota street (near world market in the back) and I used to ride that between classes.

:)

;) I have a 'snuggie blanket' a knock off.. which I love.. and I can wear it backward like a robe... OR like a snuggie.. but alas the back of the robe is high, and I don't want to wear it backward... Darn.. I was looking forward to the shake weight videos!! must be a new uke day then!

Top Bottom