ask jake shimabukuro a question

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
we're filming on location some uu videos with jake. if you have any questions you'd like answered by jake post it in this thread and if theres time we'l ask him to answer some of these. we'll do this for an hour or so.

Question: Can i meet you Jake? :)

haha

Q: what is your favorite song to play from any artist, and what song do you like to play from one of your arrangements?

I have a few take the best:

Q:Why did the chicken cross the road
Q:whats your fav piece of chicken, if your a veggie whats your fav piece of toficken
Q:whats THE worst uke you've every played
Q:hardest instrament ever played
Q: fav artist/band

keep em coming guys. check my twitter in my sig for pics

Is there any music you like to play for yourself, (that you wouldn't play while performing)?

Q) What was the most difficult challenge you have had to overcome in your life?

ok. thanks for the questions guys. we asked the ones that were posted

Q: Do you believe you will have a uke with you in your afterlife?
Q: How did you do in high school considering the amount of time and soul you put into music?
Q: I saw one video of you singing and it was pretty entertaining. Would you like to sing more in your performances?
Q: Are you happy with your life?
Q: How much hope and joy do you want to bring to this cold, gray and weeping world?
Q: When you look at us all, do you see the love there that's sleeping?

**You can censor this one if you feel it's inappropriate, but I apologize
Q: Do you think marijuana can save humanity considering all the positive effects it creates?

I was out watching fireworks. (Over the Capitol & Washington Monument, from in front of the Iwo Jima monument...)

I would have liked to ask him one question: Don't you ever feel like strumming a few chords, once in a while?

:D

How do you feel about older women....

I was a little surprised that no one else jumped on this oppurtunity.

It was a blast getting to hang out and interview Jake. We got a lot of content folks so watch for those in the near future! :D

yea you got most people late on 4th of july, ie no one near a computer, except for my massive amounts of loserness, lol.

your post time was 9:00pm in our area = 3:00pm on your end.

I was out watching fireworks. (Over the Capitol & Washington Monument, from in front of the Iwo Jima monument...)

Washington always has the best fireworks. we were planning on going but my family got lazy at the last second.

Last edited:
Washington always has the best fireworks. we were planning on going but my family got lazy at the last second.

Well, you missed a lot of rain and tourists. Could be worse.

Sorry it was so last minute. It was kind of an impromptu thing. hopefully next time we can give you guys a heads up a little bit more in advanced.

Heres some pics.

37b7-c0130f9657cfd26d02129b0ad37f7e08.486fd6db.jpg

37d2-db32e40c8e862395b5f8853904700b97.486fd709.jpg

37ii-0fb156f1626ed432ad0624554a9e525b.486fd719.jpg

37ko-054adfc25b0810a73c80b9c2f074dcdb.486fd72d.jpg

Top Bottom