What do you think about Makak (ukulele joke)

makak = my cock.. i assume, anybody seen wildboyz?

Yeah, sort of like the guy who decided to shorten the site name ukulelehunt.com to ukehunt. Did you also know there once was a baseball player named Michael Hunt? And he went by Mike. "Now on base is Mike Hunt!"

LOL :rofl:

True story, in Music Theory 101, we were going over a test we'd just had, and to demonstrate a point about neighboring tones, the proff wrote out an example piece on the board. It's a lot to write, especially after writing out music on the board, so he decided to abbreviate Chromatic Upper Neighboring Tone - yup, first letter of each word.

We started cracking up, and this proff, who is usually the first to get a joke, is just staring blankley at the board saying "What?" and then the realization hit. "Oh my."

He totally burned himself. It was classic.

LOL :rofl:

True story, in Music Theory 101, we were going over a test we'd just had, and to demonstrate a point about neighboring tones, the proff wrote out an example piece on the board. It's a lot to write, especially after writing out music on the board, so he decided to abbreviate Chromatic Upper Neighboring Tone - yup, first letter of each word.

We started cracking up, and this proff, who is usually the first to get a joke, is just staring blankley at the board saying "What?" and then the realization hit. "Oh my."

He totally burned himself. It was classic.

:rofl: hahahaha

Yeah, sort of like the guy who decided to shorten the site name ukulelehunt.com to ukehunt. Did you also know there once was a baseball player named Michael Hunt? And he went by Mike. "Now on base is Mike Hunt!"

True story - someone did this to me as a joke in one of my first jobs many years ago. I was working at a pretty large tourist attraction in the office, and one of my jobs was to make announcements over the loud speaker (announcing shows etc, but also lost children or any other park announcements).

One day one of the guys in the office gave me a piece of paper and asked me to make an announcement for this person to come to reception. The name on the paper was Mike Hunt. I didn't read it in my head or anything - just turned on the mic and announced to a tourist park full of about 6000 people, "Could Mike Hunt please come to reception".

Top Bottom